Hefei Sinopower Technologies Co., Ltd
Safety Precautions for Starting Alkaline Electrolyzer
(1) All electromechanical equipment must be checked before electrifying the alkaline electrolytic cell. It should be safe and reliable, the appliances used should be in good condition, the raw materials must be prepared, and allowed to be fully preheated.
(2) Alkali and cryolite must be mixed evenly, so as to avoid electrolyte splashing and hurting people during startup.
(3) When the alkaline electrolyzer is installed, the guide rod and the large busbar must be smooth.
(4) Before the shunt is disassembled, the production personnel cannot touch the shunt with bare hands. When disassembling the shunt, the operator must wear protective equipment to avoid burns.
(5) When adding cryolite and alkali to the alkaline electrolytic cell, it should be operated smoothly.
(6) When salvaging carbon slag, do not let the carbon slag spoon touch the anode to avoid flower damage.
(7) When pouring electrolyte, the operation should be balanced, and irrelevant personnel must stay away from the chute.
(8) When the alkaline electrolytic cell is filled with aluminum: the voltage must be raised in time to prevent the voltage from being raised too slowly, causing the electrolyte to flow out of the cell.
(9) When lifting the voltage, a special person should be responsible. When pushing and scraping the material, pay attention to stand firm to prevent accidents.
(10) When the on-site personnel find unsafe conditions in the equipment and operating positions, they must report to the on-site commanding personnel immediately, and the operation can be continued only after the danger is eliminated.
(11) During the start-up process of the alkaline electrolytic cell, if it is found that there is leakage of electrolyte, don't be nervous, and pour the electrolyte into the place with a water pipe until it is blocked.
(12) When starting, if you find that the electrolyte overflows, don't be nervous, first block it with a baffle to prevent the overflowing electrolyte from washing out the anode bus, and then use cryolite to build the wall.
(13) If bias current is found during the start-up of the alkaline electrolytic cell, and the guide rod is broken, the anode should be hoisted out in time with the crane.
1) Customizable pem electrolyzer China uses a proton exchange membrane to isolate the gas on both sides of the electrode, avoiding the disadvantage of easy gas permeation of the alkaline electrolytic hydrogen production diaphragm. (2) The equipment mainly includes Customizable pem electrolyzer China and BOP; (3) The current cost is relatively high.
Hydrogen production by electrolysis of water in pem electrolytic cell means that the DC power supply enters the electrolytic cell filled with electrolyte solution, and the water produces electrochemical reaction on the metal electrode, which can be decomposed into hydrogen and oxygen, and the whole process can complete zero emission. In the overall production chain, the pem electrolyzer is the main medium of the facility.
The distance between the cathode and anode of alkaline electrolyzers in China is one of the important factors affecting the cell voltage. As the electrode spacing increases, the ohmic voltage drop in the slot increases, and the slot voltage increases.