Hefei Sinopower Technologies Co., Ltd
Safety Precautions for Alkaline Electrolyzer Shutdown Operation
(1) After the alkaline electrolytic cell is determined to stop the tank, the necessary tools for stopping the tank should be prepared in time, and the objects in contact with the high temperature melt should be preheated in advance;
(2) When the electrolyte and aluminum liquid are sucked out, there must be a special person responsible for lowering the anode, it is strictly forbidden to separate the anode from the electrolyte, and it is strictly forbidden to lower the anode to the bottom and damage the upper busbar hoisting mechanism;
(3) After the power failure of the alkaline electrolytic cell, the short-circuit port must be taken out of the insulating plate, cleaned with a breeze to ensure the cleanliness of the short-circuit surface, and the bolts must be tightened;
(4) After tightening the bolts, check the temperature of the short-circuit port, and handle it when the temperature of the short-circuit port exceeds 100 °C to prevent the temperature from rising too fast and melting the short-circuit port;
(5) When there is a sudden leakage of the alkaline electrolytic cell, on the one hand, send someone to drop the anode, on the other hand, notify the rectifier of a power outage, and it is strictly forbidden to separate the anode from the electrolyte;
(6) On the other hand, find the location of the leaking furnace in time, send a crane or manpower to block the leakage, use a baffle to block the busbar to prevent damage to the busbar, and on the other hand direct the crane or manpower to block the leaking aluminum channel, if it cannot be blocked , the aluminum water and electrolyte are drawn out in time;
(7) The aluminum water drawn from the alkaline electrolytic cell is sent to the casting in time
(8) Strictly prevent the cables and wires of the trench from being burned by the aluminum water or electrolyte leaking under the tank;
(9) Personnel plugging the leakage of alkaline electrolyzers must wear complete labor insurance to avoid scalding accidents;
(10) After the stop operation of the alkaline electrolyzer, put the tools used as required.
The electrolytic cell consists of a cell body, an anode and a cathode, and most of them are separated from the anode chamber and the cathode chamber by a diaphragm. The hydrogen electrolyzer factory is divided into three types: aqueous electrolysis cells, molten salt electrolysis cells and non-aqueous solution electrolysis cells according to the different electrolytes.
1. The customized PEM fuel cell stack has high power generation efficiency.A fuel cell is a power generation device that directly converts the chemical energy of fuel into electrical energy, so it is not limited by the Carnot cycle. In theory, the power generation efficiency of a fuel cell can reach 85%-90%. Under the premise, the total utilization rate of fuel can reach more than 80%.
Although fuel cell vehicles are developing rapidly, from the perspective of commercialization requirements, there is still a certain gap in China's vehicle fuel cell technology. In the future, it is necessary to strengthen the layout of the following aspects of the Wholesale PEM fuel cell stack: