Hefei Sinopower Technologies Co., Ltd
Safety Precautions for Starting Alkaline Electrolyzer
(1) All electromechanical equipment must be checked before electrifying the alkaline electrolytic cell. It should be safe and reliable, the appliances used should be in good condition, the raw materials must be prepared, and allowed to be fully preheated.
(2) Alkali and cryolite must be mixed evenly, so as to avoid electrolyte splashing and hurting people during startup.
(3) When the alkaline electrolyzer is installed, the guide rod and the large busbar must be smooth.
(4) Before the shunt is disassembled, the production personnel cannot touch the shunt with bare hands. When disassembling the shunt, the operator must wear protective equipment to avoid burns.
(5) When adding cryolite and alkali to the alkaline electrolytic cell, it should be operated smoothly.
(6) When salvaging carbon slag, do not let the carbon slag spoon touch the anode to avoid flower damage.
(7) When pouring electrolyte, the operation should be balanced, and irrelevant personnel must stay away from the chute.
(8) When the alkaline electrolytic cell is filled with aluminum: the voltage must be raised in time to prevent the voltage from being raised too slowly, causing the electrolyte to flow out of the cell.
(9) When lifting the voltage, a special person should be responsible. When pushing and scraping the material, pay attention to stand firm to prevent accidents.
(10) When the on-site personnel find unsafe conditions in the equipment and operating positions, they must report to the on-site commanding personnel immediately, and the operation can be continued only after the danger is eliminated.
(11) During the start-up process of the alkaline electrolytic cell, if it is found that there is leakage of electrolyte, don't be nervous, and pour the electrolyte into the place with a water pipe until it is blocked.
(12) When starting, if you find that the electrolyte overflows, don't be nervous, first block it with a baffle to prevent the overflowing electrolyte from washing out the anode bus, and then use cryolite to build the wall.
(13) If bias current is found during the start-up of the alkaline electrolytic cell, and the guide rod is broken, the anode should be hoisted out in time with the crane.
The electrolytic cell consists of a cell body, an anode and a cathode, and most of them are separated from the anode chamber and the cathode chamber by a diaphragm. The hydrogen electrolyzer factory is divided into three types: aqueous electrolysis cells, molten salt electrolysis cells and non-aqueous solution electrolysis cells according to the different electrolytes.
1. The customized PEM fuel cell stack has high power generation efficiency.A fuel cell is a power generation device that directly converts the chemical energy of fuel into electrical energy, so it is not limited by the Carnot cycle. In theory, the power generation efficiency of a fuel cell can reach 85%-90%. Under the premise, the total utilization rate of fuel can reach more than 80%.
Although fuel cell vehicles are developing rapidly, from the perspective of commercialization requirements, there is still a certain gap in China's vehicle fuel cell technology. In the future, it is necessary to strengthen the layout of the following aspects of the Wholesale PEM fuel cell stack: